Quick Tip about Mind Palace

Well ....I think all of you are doing great with the Mind Palace...

So ,
I Just wanted to give you some simple quick tip about Mind Palace...

First of all practice it daily.......Or it will fade away
Then

The  Mansion Thing I talked about...

Create it when......only you have mastered Mind Palace...... No other memory trainer would tell you to do that but I would highly recommend you all to do this if you want it to go on to a next level.

Remember to name each door where it leads you in the mansion. Try to make unique doors.

Also next series of blogs are coming for deductioning so stay tuned...
Follow me up at Google+ so you don't miss any notification

That's it

Check out my other posts
And if you have question let me know in the comments down below

Also if you want to know more about these things head on to here

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular Posts