Mind Palace #2

Hi.........Welcome to my blog.....Some of you would have seen my old blog "Mind Palace", which I am not happy with. Some of you asked me that they are having trouble with that.

So I thought πŸ’­ about it and ended up creating a new one.
And this one is good ..really

So to create and use a mind palace, just forget everything I told you about it in my previous blog and those who have not seen it.. Well Good job ehπŸ‘πŸ˜‰


To create it you first have tof understand it what is it and how is it use


(**Warning ⚠ if you are lazy and don't want to study things and just want the create the palace then swipe down or your mind will explode and those who want to read it ,go ahead **)

What is Mind/Memory Palace or Method of loci or journey palace or (wooshπŸ˜“ so many names ) etc 


A mind palace was invented more than 2000 years ago, and widely used by the Greeks and later the Romans to memorize and give speeches that could last for hours.
In this a palace or mansion issue used today remember things.

Unlike today, where paper is cheap, and PowerPoint all over the place, during the times of the Greeks and Romans it wasn’t all that easy to just jot down a 30-page manuscript. Also, reading speeches to an audience was frowned upon. If you wanted to be a successful orator, you had to give it from memory.

How was it use :-The Romans mentally placed the key points of their speech in locations along a familiar route through their city or palace. To remember a key point, they represented it by a concrete item, and visualized that item somehow interacting with a particular location. While giving their speech, they just mentally walked along the same journey through their memory palace, and in each location retrieved the item representing the next key point they wanted to talk about.






Now comes creating and mind palace 

Steps

#1
Think of a place you're familiar with like your house 🏑.... When done ,try to walk inside it... See and observe the door, observe when you walk through your rooms, etc
#2
Once done all that ,pick a item (it could be a deck, a desk, a table, etc).That item is a peg. A peg is something in which you can store data and recall it,you want to remember birthday πŸŽ‚ dates add it to a peg, want to remember phone πŸ“±numbers add it to a peg and so on. 

#3
Look at your peg and try to remember this in it "Science Fare At 3".You have to memorize it in a weird way... Try to think of a picture which makes you remember this. 




I remembered it like this... I IMAGINED EINSTEIN HAVING A REALLY FAIR SKIN,SITTING ON MY BED AND PLAYING THE DRUMS THREE TIMES. In this ,Einstein makes me remember the word Science, his fair skin makes me remember Fare and that drum which he beats three times makes me remember 3, hence it forms the sentence Science Fare At 3.This is how I remembered it ,you have to remember it in your own way .
That's it for today ......I'll will tell more about it in the next blog 

If you have a question let me know in the comments Below ...or email πŸ“§ me at

animeshdabral007@gmail.com 


Thanks for reading . . . .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular Posts