Deduction #1(A whole new Adventure)

Hi..... Welcome to the blog.... As I promised in the previous quick tip post that I am going to do a deductioning series ,so here I am 


Today we will learn about 


1)Deduction or Science Of Deduction 

2)How to find the dominant hand of someone 

3)Quick tip on what is the person's job 

So without further ado let's get started 



Science of Deduction



1)Deductive reasoning is a basic form of valid reasoning. Deductive reasoning, or deduction, starts out with a general statement, or hypothesis, and examines the possibilities to reach a specific, logical conclusion, according to California State University.

0R

Deduction is the details, facts and theories that are analysed and observed.

Deduction is just not more than a information we get after observing 🔭 and seeing those facts which human eye refuse to see. While deductioning you should have the data and the facts.
And as they say

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

And after reading this quote you would probably be wondering that I am a bloody Psychopath ...well I am not a Psychopath I Am a high....

Well you now probably know what is deduction.... Let me give you a example

One day I was at the mall... Shopping mall,  and I was at the counter.. They were calculating the items. 
Then I suddenly spoke to the person who was working at the computer.. "It is hard for you eh? Being left handed.. Also you live alone in the apartment, no one there to help you out. "

He jumped in surprise and asked me "How do you know that?How do you know I live alone"

I told him,"I didn't know I saw...the wallpaper of your phone shows you clicking selfie at the balcony.. So it's probably a apartment. You have cuts on your thumb 👍 while you were cutting vegetables and I can make out these are knife 🔪 cuts as I have them too while I was new to cooking 🍳,then your shirt 👚 is stained at the upper right corner which you were unable to see while you were coming for work, but if you have a person living with he/she would have probably noticed it. So this means you live alone,it was easy to find, no not by seeing that you cook the food because there is no one else to cook for,you and no not because nobody noticed the stain bit because of the wallet. I merely see any photo in your wallet.. One keep his wallet photos part empty when he lives alone or the photo is lost. Also the stain and the wallpaper helped me to know that. 

Fantastic!, he exclaimed. "but what about the left handed part"

"There are pen ✒ stains on your left hand, the penstand and the phone is a the left side, then those cuts. A right handed man when cuts the vegetables, holds the knife 🔪 at the right hand which causes cuts on the left, in your case it's at the right hand. " said I.

He was astonished and gave me some discount for that 😜.


See this is deductioning... Seeing those details and all.
Although there was so many to deduce... But one should have data for it, and his theories should suit the facts rather than facts to suit theories.

This is just the beginning of the deduction series there is plenty more left so stay tuned with me


Follow me on
Twitter :-
https://mobile.twitter.com/AnimeshDabral1

Instagram :-
https://www.instagram.com/animeshdabral007

Quora :-
https://www.quora.com/Animesh-Dabral

Google+ :-
https://plus.google.com/101389548437850689400


Okay now let's head on to dominant hand

Dominant hand ✋ 

So as you have heard me above ...how I deduce to dominant hand ✋ of the worker 👷 .

Here are some rules 
1)Knife 🔪 Cuts ..you can see that above 
2)Pen stains on finger tips 
3)Every day items....if the wallet is in right and the phone is in left 70% of Chance that he)she is lefty .
Pen holder on the left side of the table also shows the person is left handed .

Quick tips

Here are some tips
1)Check out the knees of the man .if you see hair ...that means he has a ,or he is a dog trainer or he met a dog 🐶 while coming
2)✒ Pen stains ...which means he do some writing things .
3)Ask him about some topics those best suit the jobs ....if he is continously on their topic like shares or else than you can straight away tell that either he has read 📖 those things or that is his part of a job.



That's it


 I'll tell more about in my upcoming blogs
Be sure to share this blog
....Goodbye 👋 

Comments

  1. Interesting 🤔. I found quite interested due to ur deductive ability 😂. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you learn all these stuff? I mean did you read any books or it was your major at university?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts